Lines of Credit
Access cash whenever you need it.
A line of credit provides you with the flexibility and convenience to do that renovation on your home, make that major purchase, or take advantage of investment opportunities.
By leveraging the equity in your home, you may be able to secure a line of credit with an interest rate lower than most other credit products. Depending on the amount of equity you’ve invested in your home purchase, less any outstanding debts registered against your property, you may qualify for a secured line of credit. This is instant money that you can use for anything you like.
Generally Speaking, Benefits of a Secured Line of Credit include:
Saving you money:
- Using the equity in your home may result in a lower ‘secured’ interest rate, and a higher credit limit.
- Make interest payments only on the funds you use, not your total credit limit.
- Apply once and it’s set up for your future use.
- Reusable even when it’s been fully paid; you won’t have to reapply.
- Easy access to your line of credit funds.
There are cons to taking out a Line of Credit of course. Some of these include:
- Over spending can lead to serious financial trouble
- Interest rates are variable therefore, your payments are too. This can result in difficulty making those payments.
Even if you’re not sure how much equity you’ve invested in your home, you can contact Harry Howard for a free consultation. We’ll sit down with you to analyze your current situation and discuss your options. Plus, we’ll do the legwork for you! We’ll assess your options, afterwards, discuss the pros and cons of each with you so you’re able to make an informed decision.